Arizona Teacher Prep is committed to respecting the privacy of all candidates and donors. The personal information collected by Arizona Teacher Prep will be used to operate and provide services or to carry out transactions you have requested or authorized. This information is collected, stored, and processed on servers located in the United States. Your payment information is processed on secure servers and encrypted. Access to candidate or donor records is served for only those employees who require it to complete job duties related to the delivery of customer service.
Arizona Teacher Prep will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Arizona Teacher Prep will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in limited circumstances. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared. The circumstances under which your personally identifiable information may be shared are:
- We share information with companies that help us process the transactions you request and aid us in protecting our candidates’ transactions from fraud, such as sharing your credit card number with a service that screens for lost and stolen credit card numbers.
- We disclose information that we in good faith believe is appropriate to cooperate with investigations of fraud or other illegal activity.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order for a court-appointed receiver, or other comparable or administrative legal processes, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action.
- We disclosure personally identifiable information directly to an individual’s state Department of Education, or their designated third party, in order to comply with score, licensing, and/or demographic requests as required by state and federal law.
- We share aggregated statistical data for research and public relations. For example, we may disclose that a specific percentage of our candidates live in Florida. However, this aggregated information is not tied to personally identifiable information.